Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan Accomodations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan Accomodations...

O Great Bald One. Are there any inexpensive accomodations near the Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan? I don't care about qualiy. I'll sleep in a cubby hole if I have to. And no, I'm not a teenage girl.
    xxxx

You're not a young impressionable woman? Guess that leaves my house out.

Cubby holes are acceptable? How about cardboard boxes? I know this really nice area, close by, with lots of cardboard condominiums, in a really nice neighborhood. Emphasis on "hood". Any preference as to size, shape, or logo's? I can head down to Sears and see if anyone has purchased a refigerator lately. We can get you a nice one, not too soggy, and, even, with a floor.

But hey, this is Vegas you're talking about. The land of cheap food, cheap hotels, cheap women, cheap, well, you know what I mean. It's really kind of easy to find deals and specials and stuff in this town. Actually, this whole idea of accomodations for out of towners has been on our list of things to do for a while. I've got some ideas of some really nice places where we can get you guys put up; something small, inexpensive, with towels, hourly rates, and a "bring your own sheets" policy. Gonna have to send Rick there to make these arrangements for you, not sure if it's going to be wise for me to show MY face at any of these places for a while. IF, I can get him away from the computer. Damn, this Tribes computer game stuff. Imagine, spending all that time playing a computer game. Just wasting his mind man. Terrible, terrible thing to waste. At least that's what they say on TV.

Well, then again, we've all been really kind of busy lately. Kevin and I have been busy with the teaching aspects of the new adventure, while Rick and Steve and the rest of the gang have been busy with all sorts of other associated projects. And then, put this Valentine's Day stuff on top of all of our other responsibilities, and, well, we're just not getting anything done. Especially with regard to training packages for visitors. You know, this whole flowers and gifts and chocolates and oysters and lovey dovey phone conversations and romantic candlelit dinners in ****ing expensive liberal French restaurants where all the waiters are gay and talk funny (Now where has that carrot been?), that for years and years have never gotten me anywhere, but we all seem to do it, over and over and over yet again and again, year after year, decade after decade. All so that we can hear those famous little words that mean absolutely nothing, you know which ones, the ones that sound something like "OOOOH, I JUST LOVE YOOOOUUUU!", instead of what we REALLY want to hear, which sounds something like, "You want me to do WHAT? OH honey, anything for you....."

Yea right. OK, I'll tell you what. I'll look for a box, and I'll get the gang looking for respectable joints that will accept clients of our caliber. And maybe, just maybe, in a few weeks, we'll not only have Shi Xing Wei here, but, we'll have some sort of "arrangement" at some sort of local palace, just for people such as yourself. Preferably close to some McDonalds, so we can rest assured that you're eating well while you're here.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's 4 AM on Valentines Day, and I've got to avoid answering my phone, and get back to my Tribes game. Nothing like annihilating twelve year olds around the country in some computer generated world. Talk about a feeling of power. And damn this Valentines shit. Who created this nonsense anyway? But, if you're up for some advice, I'm willing to give it. Don't forget to buy your woman something nice, chocolatey, and frilly today. God knows we don't need yet another whiny bitch in the world. I've had more than I can handle, and far more than I've deserved.

And don't worry about accomodations. That, is the easy part.

We'll get something put together soon.

lol,
    doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X