Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doc the international finance spy...

Dear Richard,

Thanks for your response. Please know that your willingness to assist me in this trasnaction is higly appreicated. Also know that this transaction is 100% risk free and legal. Know that every legal step will be taken to ensure a hicht free partnership for both parties.

I will like you to send me your full names and address, office, home and cell phone numbers. Know that we are going to use this information in procuring with documents in your name, as this document will legally show that you are the owner of the said funds, also know that upon the receipt of this document, the paying bank will contact you tro let you know that they are paying yoiu the said funds.

In light of this achivement, i will proceed in coming to your country so that both of us will share the money as agreed. Know that i am going to give you 30% of the total sum, while the remaning will be for me. I need you to assusr me that you will not betray me after you receive this money there in your country. Also you have to look for a fast moving business where i will invest my own of the funds.

Please you have to keep this business very secret and confidential. dont disclose to to any body, no matter your relationship with the person. As it detarmine the secret of the business.

Do send me the requested information and call me on 234-1-7758757, please when you call me use this code ( VICTORY, VICTORY ), and i will respond VICTORY, VICTORY SMITH)

Waiting for your urgent response.

Regards,

Smith C.Abu.

Reminds me of when I was doing that undercover work years ago, lol. Now what was that "I'm in deep shit" codeword? Mickey mouse something or other... Victory? Mickey mouse victory??
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

From Sgt Clarence McSwain.
    US Army,
    2nd Battalion 502nd,
    Infantry Regiment, Iraq.
    28th February,2006

Good day,

I am Sgt Clarence McSwain, an American Soldier. I am serving in the US Army of the 2nd Battalion 502nd,Infantary Regiment, Iraq. As you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Husseins family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100-dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.

We will take 95%, my partner and I. You take the other 5%. no strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic immunity.
    If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you?

When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk free.

The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.View the attached file and see our photo taken at the discovery venue.

Respectfully,
    Sgt Clarence McSwain.
    Sad. These idiots now "use" our good soldiers for this shit.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

How do people find you for this shit? Is there like, a list of Ferrari owners that people mail to?
      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Doesn't everybody get this stuff?

russbo.com

Comment

I used to get them a lot..... then none, now once in a while.

First time I've seen the US Soldier one though, a bunch shorter than some of the old Nigerian Diplomat ones.
          practice wu de

Comment

guess I'm about the same as you then with these things, style. and most of the ones I get are also pretty thwarted.
            ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

You never know what these guys are going to do. Maybe you should just give meee your account details to look after...

Comment

Wow.

BL is back.

russbo.com

Comment

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My website:Valspar Championship

Comment

Working...
                  X