Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The first American Shaolin disciples....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first American Shaolin disciples....

Hey Doc, was flipping through the latest and greatest Black Belt mag. I ran across a article on the USSD karate association. Steve Damascos and some other guy were doing a article on shaolin weapons. Anyways, they have an ad in the magazine claiming to be the "First American Disciples of Shaolin". What the hell is up with that? guys like you and Mathew Polly are the original pioneers. Take a look at their web site…..Shi Yongxin is coming to visit them in August??? I never heard of these guys. Just curious.
    xxxx

What's up with that? You figure it out, LOL.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

business is business i guess

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

Are those the guys that do Kempo till Black Belt, and then Northern Five Animals from Black belt on?

I read an artical about them once that said they thought they were the shits because they figured out that Punching/Kicking and Locking/Throwing were not seperate arts, but designed to be used in conjuntion with one another.

I think Yong Xing honored them becaue they *Cough*paid*Cough* figured out the secrets of Shaolin or something along those lines.

Comment

Working...
      X