Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lessons for martial artists...

Hey,

Its xxxx the one you met your last trip to China and tried so hard to hook me up with the chinese girls(Shao Fung).

Anyway, I'm in india, got a vacation from teaching in Thailand. Kinda bored now. In varanasi staying right next to the Ghat wear the Cremate the bodies. There's frigin cows everywhere!

I think my martial arts career is finished! I attempted my superior martial arts skills when i was very intoxicated on a someone i was not impressed with at the time and I think I broke my knuckle! The smallest one. Now that the swelling is gone its looks like my knuckle is pushed back and just a lump of bone. Its pretty painful. I can move it ok but not make a fist. I don't really want to go to an indian doctor but will go when i'm back in thailand.

Later,
    xxxx

Yes, of course I remember. One of my many prodigal children wandering the world, getting into all sorts of trouble, and defiling all sorts of young innocent Thai women.

That's my boy.

Shao Fung has just never been the same since you left. The last I saw her, was back in November. All she could do is walk around with plates of watermelon, with a bit of a tear in her eye, and whimper, "Jeff, Jeff..."

While in India, just remember one thing. Shake with your right hand. Eat with your right hand. Don't ever, ever look at your left hand again. It's gone. Forever.

As for your martial arts career, it's just beginning. You've learned a great lesson. A really great lesson. One that few truly learn or understand.

The best martial artists walk away. Oh, and while you're at it, with all those cows, the best martial artists also watch where they walk.

doc
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Working...
X