Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about training

hi there,
    i wonder if anyone of you trained at northern shaolin academy in china as i wanna know
    about it as i may train there.
    what would anyone learn if he trained there for 5 months?
    do they teach gymnastic moves such as back handspring and back flip?
    IS the training hard and do any monks teach you?
    how many do each monk teach?
    will i be introduced to iron palm or iron shirt training?
    will there be fights as i can use my kung fu practically or its only forms i learn?
    hope replying soon
    thanks

hey there,
    go to www.shaolins.com
    All the info and contact details are there. As for how much you'll learn,
    that all depends on your willingness to learn, and your dedication.
    Hope it helps.

Comment

sorry to say u are not going to learn iron shirt or palm in 5 months. seriously! what u will learn is building up ur stamina and self confidence. I trained there before but dont think i will be going back. They do teach combat but it is basically putting on guards and kicking and punching. you train gymnastics twice a week and other days are split between boxing and shaolin games. the training is hard but soon u cope and then u realise it is only good if u want to joke around. dont get me wrong the teachers a excellent. they really are, but students abuse the trust what is given to them, plus they treat the place as a type of open university. if u wanna go there to mainly make friends then i say go for it. u have to train hard yourself , if u are a person that likes to train with other people and to be pushed u will only reach a certain level, if u want to excell and become ur own best u have to train till u feel u have done enough,. and when ur teacher says that is enough for the day u must practise afterwards as well. the website looks amazing that is why i went but soon i will have a website which i promise will be truthful and explain what u learn. instead of guessing on that website. hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
      X