me to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me to

like michael i to one day want to train in shaolin kung fu and do a all day training and some times none stop but my problem is if i were to go to china does it cost to join the temple and if it does how much would it be in american money bot yen please talk to me on aim my sn is xanthic20031989 so im asap if any of you have the time to help me out.................xanthic

doc tour

talk to doc about the doc tour..doubt you could get in on this one without planning it ahead of time..i dunno your schedule though..but i mean it sounds pretty good, you train alot i think...

peace
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

We need to have everyone signed up by mid May, before I approve the trip. It takes time to get the flights and the visas and make the necessary arrangements in China. Unfortunately, at this point in time, we have to enforce an age limit, which is 18. I can't be responsible for minors, not in China.

It's not Disneyland you know. Don't have a bunch of smiling robot people standing by doors saying "Have a nice day"....
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Working...
      X