Using the future to preserve the Past - II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the future to preserve the Past - II

Here is something which might be interesting to the visitors, who are planning to write and publish something. Since I am in the US and it is a very litigious society, here is an approved copyright notice for a martial arts book, you can use as a template.

/////////////////Start///////////////////////
    Shaolin Gong Fu - A Journey
    Published in 2004
    Copyright 1982 through 2004 Uwe Schwenk (Ying Zi Long)
    This publication is presented only as a means of preserving a unique aspect of the heritage of the martial arts.
    You may be injured if you apply or train in the techniques illustrated in this book. To minimize the risk of training injury, nothing described or illustrated in this book should be undertaken without expert instruction.
    Federal , state or local law may prohibit the use or the possession of any of the weapons described or illustrated in this book.
    The author does not make any representation or warranty regarding the legality or appropriateness of any weapon or technique mentioned in this book.This publication contains proprietary information that is protected by copyright.
    No part of this publication may be reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any foreign language or computer language, or transmitted in any form whatsoever without the prior written consent of the author.
    The author reserves the right to revise this publication and to make changes in the content hereof without obligation to notify any person of such revisions or changes.
    ////////////////////////END/////////////////////////////

I had a lawyer check it, and it did pass muster.

Uwe

Good stuff.

But it doesn't do any good here. It should be in all of your pdf's.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Copyright

Doc,

it will be in the updated ones.

Uwe

Comment

Working...
      X