Xiao Jia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiao Jia

Hey all, i was wondering if anyone knows where i can download some footage of Chen Style Xiao Jia Taiji. i found a short clip of Chen Peishan doing the Yi Lu, which is the form i'm learning. i have like ten or so postures before i finish learning the sequence, and i've been looking around for some footage to compare what my stuff looks like. I'm pretty impressed by this one, it corresponds almost EXACTLY with what i have been learning but it stops literally right before the movements that interest me to see. http://www.princeton.edu/~taichi/chen.html Anyway, I'm really interested in finding this stuff, so any help would be very highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dogchow

sorry dont know anywhere... i know there are some VCD you can get with it on though... if u want i can dig around for it?

the small frame is generally pretty rare as far as i know, as most of the chen comes from Chenjiagou so they just teach lao jia and xin jia (old and new frame).

if you find a good link post it up - would love to compare it with the Chen my Sifu teaches

dave
    simple and natural is my method,
    true and sincere is my principle --Tse Sigung

Comment

yea...that link i have is a fraction of the yi lu....my teacher dosent know the cannon fist of Xiao Jia, but he does know the old frame system from his time with Chen ZhengLei.

if i find anything i will also put it up here, but thanks for the reply.

as for VCD's i was looking at that one on CMAOD.org, but i dont like that the guy on the cover is doing cover hand and punch as if he's doing one of the newer forms. that and its like 3 cd's long.

Comment

It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.​ ergonomic chairs

Comment

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.​ water filtration system

Comment

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! spookyswap

Comment

I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge.​ Economic Confidence

Comment

Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.​ Nvidia AI Stocks

Comment

Working...
                X