Shaolin Chi Kung in Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Chi Kung in Finland

Sifu Wong Kiew Kit, the fourth generation successor from the Shaolin Monastery of China, and a grandmaster of Shaolin Kungfu and Chi Kung, will be conducting a regional intensive Chi Kung –course in southern Finland on the 12th and 13th of June in 2004. The course will be held in Kanervala, an estate surrounding a 19th century mansion located on the island of Särkisalo, less than two hours drive from Helsinki.

For more information about the course:

HALLELUJAH

Comment

HAS any one read any of his books? Because Ihave his book called shaolin kung fu and it was a really good book and if any one eles like it tell me,also tell me if has other books where any good.
      lil monk

Comment

honestly i haven't read any of the guy's books. what i do know is that he advocates the purchase of his books, and then when people ask him about them, he tells them that they should stop reading books and start learning from a real kung fu master (and there's only one of them). imho, you should just follow his advice and save your money.

- zach

Comment

you have not read any of his books but know so much about them. Where did you obtain this wealth of knowledge??? I have read Shaolin Kung Fu, TaiChi Chuan and am currently reading his book on Chinese medicine. I find them very informative and a good read. Although you cannot learn everything about executing a form from a book, the books do provide some good insights to the Art.
          Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

i don't have a wealth of knowledge about his books. i guess all i can say is, be happy all the time. if you ever find yourself not 100% happy, you're doing the forms wrong, and you should stop practice immediately.

Comment

Working...
            X