Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back. With too much to catch up on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back. With too much to catch up on...

Back from the seminar in San Francisco. And, a rather popular seminar at that.

And during that time, I've not only discovered new information, but also put my thoughts together on some stuff that I should have written about a long time ago, and just never felt up to it.

Stay tuned. Lots to come.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

I'm still here. Again, with too much to catch up on.

Sorry I've been so behind with respect to the issues in the hospital forum. I've wanted to give each subject its respective thought, but, I started to get behind, and other things in my life have kind of distracted me. I'm still in Thailand, dealing with my girlfriend's father's death and related issues. Also trying to set up a "situation" to have a training facility here in Thailand, for gong fu and Muay Thai, so that getting realistic and inexpensive training in a fun and beautiful place (unlike Shaolin, lol) will be possible.

I have all those things in my "to do" list; I shall get to them. My apologies to all.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Working...
    X