New Age Martial Artist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Age Martial Artist

the "New Age Martial Artist" is something ive been thinking about for awhile now..

the way i see it, with all the wealth of information that is being shared these days on once sacred and secretive knowledge, what can we expect from the next generation of martial artists?

personally i cant imagine what extremes ma are gonna be taken to, but its obvious that the next generation is gonna be something special, worldwide.

because really, when in history has so much genuine knowledge been shared on such a massive level? and not just that, not just the knowledge that is out there..

besides that, theres also the "bruce lee generation" that has to be considered, and the effect they have had on MA and will continue to have on MA..

anyway..just noticed the penguins are getting slaughtered so its time to kick it up a notch..

amitabha
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

You have to remember how many people have been learning in stereotypical strip mall ma studios too though. There has been a change in emphasis though... to specialization in a large amount. People do wushu, mma, etc. to fit there needs now.
    practice wu de

Comment

indeed!

yes, there is a variety now..a big variety

just because an art isnt 'traditional' or even if someone isnt practicing a particular fighting art, as long as people are training, the knowledge spreads..

i dunno, there are alot of bull**** schools out there but there are also alot of good masters teaching actively

on top of that theres also a bunch of new age shaolin monks running around aswell..i wonder what the future could be for shaolin kung fu?

hmmm
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
      X