can someone tell me if i can still train at the shaolin temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone tell me if i can still train at the shaolin temple

please any body and every body i am planing to travle to china and check out all the deffernt schools but I would like to train at the temple with the monks, and i would like to tray to become a shaolin monk,layman monk or a desiple of a shaolin monk whatever i could do to train at shaolin please read this story at www.kungfumagazine.com THE MONK FROM BROOKLYN he said that the monks let him become a shaolin monk for a fee to train ther of $5000 USA dallors a year tell me if you guy thnk this is fair? the guy from brooklyn was given a certificate book which states his lineage of his sifu and identify him to any of his traing brothers.what is a traing brother any way? some one please tell me i do not know every thing about this stuff. Oh and I am planing to leave for china in the next 5-6 mounths so any info on this subject would be greatly appricated.p.s any thing else any ony thinks of about traing before i go and info about how to stay as long as can would help me greatly oh i would like to stay and train there for 4-6 years. thank a lot joehaz100.
    lil monk

UM, do a search, this has been discussed a lot of times on here... Also look in the shaolin topics area.
    practice wu de

Comment

Don't believe everything you see in magazines.
      Read the site; it's been discussed ad nauseum here before.
      Go to college. Get a career. Find a loving girlfriend. Travel the world. Have a great life.
      And train.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

When I was 16, I wanted to be a Shaolin monk. Many times I planned my "escape" to Shaolin. Eventually, at 19 I ordained as a novice monk. When I was 21, I disrobed. Do what's good for you, but finish high school.
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Nobody can train or live in the temple from the ordinary people. Just find a good teacher and let him teach you traditional way of Shaolin so next day you cant sit on the ass.

Comment

Find a "hao nupengyou" good girlfriend and then make beauty small Shaolin babies and train them and you will have new Shaolin masters. Have a wife and children and besides that practice whole life hard!

Comment

Working...
            X