Cheung Shu Pui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheung Shu Pui

Not sure if any of you know about this guy. I just recently starting taking Hung Gar under this teacher in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and I was wondering if anyone had any random information or had heard anything about him. The school seems traditional and genuine enough, I'm really just asking out of passing curiosity. In the mean time I will try to disperse the clouds as it looks like it's gonna rain. I just read how to online. Take it easy -

So you are learning Hung Gar is that the type of gong fu Wong fia hung did? also could you tell me more about the art? thank bye
    lil monk

Comment

I am from Philadelphia but I havcenot heard of this teacher. WHere in Philadephia is their school? There are some schools in Chinatown at 10th and arch streets that teach gong fu are they affiliated with those schools? Are you looking to train Hung gar or are you looking for different chinese martial arts? There is a chinese master that lives and teaches in Clemonton Nj about 45 minutes from center city philadelphia. He is not a shaolin monk but was born in Henan and trained here and taught at Fudan University. He has been in America now about 6 years and teaches modern and traditional gongfu. He also teaches taiji styles. His name is Li Pei Yun. He speaks english now very well. You can look on the internet there are a few web sites about him and I trained with him for a few years before I came to China to train. Just in case you were looking for a little something more.

a mi tou fou xing rui

Comment

Cheung Shu Pui's school is around 10th and cherry streets in chinatown. i did find information about a few other kung fu schools, but something about "seven mountains spirit fist vietnamese kung fu" didn't quite sit well with me. and yes, hung gar is the specific style i was looking for.

Comment

Working...
        X