help doc!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help doc!!!!!!!!!!

dear doc do you know where I could practice buddhisum. Also I would like to become a desiple of a shaolin monk and I know that you do here this all the time and yes I do know it pisses you off but the reason Iwould like to is because I think that if you become a desiple of the monk unsted of just traing under him you get a better relashenship with him you devote all your time to becomeing better at gong fu buddhisum and I think no I know that is what I want to do I have wanted to do this since I was 12 years old and I am going to try as hard as I can to make my dream a reality so if you could and you would please tell me where I could go to become a desiple of a shaolin monk i would thank you from my heart.
    lil monk

do you know if I could become a desiple of the monk your a desiple under ask him please!!!!!!!!! thanks big bald one
    lil monk

Comment

on buddism - start by reading some books from the library. find out what it is all about. then it is more of living it than studing it.
      Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

I all ready have started reading about buddhisum and my grand perantes are tabetin buddhist s but i like chan buddhisum
        lil monk

Comment

Working...
        X