hay doc need some help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hay doc need some help!!!

whats up doc lol.well i was woundering if you would give me some info, i need to know how long can i stay in china to train with the visa?also how did you find you master and how would i be able to be come a desiple of a shaolin monk? and well i am in china would i be able to become a buddhist i mean like take the refuge ceramony and learn more about buddhism and get my buddhist name ? also i would like to learn more about chan buddhism could you tell me some web sites have some info for me thanks bye
    lil monk

Do you read this site at all? Really. Every question you asked has an answer here if you look around a little.

Comment

well mybe you should tell me where to find this info
      lil monk

Comment

Maybe I should create a special forum just for Joe here....

The javascript menu on the left will help you. Along with the search engine that I've added to the site (You can find that in the menu, under, "search"). There is a search engine in the forum (You can find that in the button on top, labelled, "search").
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

"well mybe you should tell me where to find this info"--- Joe

Maybe I should change you diaper too, or hold your hand while you cross the street. I know, I could become you personal assistant and do absolutely every simple thing for you so you would never have to think at all for yourself. Yes, that would let you become a great martial artist. Who needs to develop cognitive ability and gain self-sufficiency when they can just demand that others do it all for them? What a great idea! I now see the light. We should all do everything for Joe, because it would be too demanding to expect him to take the time to perform a simple search, on this single website, let alone the entire internet on one of those confusing search engines.

Comment

thanks for the help

thanks for the help not but i get what your saying and it would be nice to have my own spot on this web site doc lol . but i will try to fide ot more stuff on my own thanks for helping me reallize that bye
            lil monk

Comment

We have to educate our youth. I remember when Maestro was at this stage, lol...

And look where he is now!
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X