Hey Doc!! Upgrading the traditional part of the site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Doc!! Upgrading the traditional part of the site

Will you ever put pictures with the form descriptions in the traditional forms section? Or is that to hard..j/k
    but honestly, I've been accessing your site for a while (bout 3 yrs.) and you never have. Just asking because I dont know all of the forms there and some of the movements that are difficult would be easier to do if there images 2 match. Just a suggestion...if you dont feel you'd be giving your visitors too much access to good gung fu. not trying 2 be a pain n uranus

Oh Christ. More work to do...

Well, I always had plans on buffing up the gong fu sections. But, you have no idea how much work it is to administer this site. And stay on top of it. And, there's so much more for me to write. I just never seem to find the time to do it.

I never, ever, meant to present gong fu on the site, so that people could learn from it. I don't believe in that. I strongly feel, that if you want to learn gong fu, you need to go to someone who knows it, and learn from them. That is the only way you can truly learn the "essence". Simple as that. I put the stuff up on the site that I did, so that people who already knew gong fu, could use it as a reference. But, I see your point.

We've got things in the works. Give me some time. The school is wiping me out right now, there's so much to do.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

i perfectly understand.

Comment

Working...
      X