Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dose any one know if shainghi has any good tardtional kung fu masters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dose any one know if shainghi has any good tardtional kung fu masters?

can any one tell me if shainghi has any good kung fu masters not wushu i would like traditional shaolin kung fu i would also like to learn qigong real qigong you know the go stuff to be able to use one chi to push some one back and stuff like that? plaese help thanks
    lil monk

go to the source -Deng Feng for good Shaolin training and options.
    Nothing is more frightening than ignorance in action - Goethe

Comment

man but shaolin has so many people acting like they teach traditional kung fu but really all they teach you is wushu even doc said that it is hard to find some one to teach you real kung fu
      lil monk

Comment

Why do you want to go to Shanghai?
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

see a friend of mine told me that i should go there to find a master to tech me because that is where a lot of great techers are
          lil monk

Comment

Shang Hai isn't a city all about martial arts. Sure a lot of people do it. But it would be quite hard to find a good traditional school there. Shang Hai isn't the type of city interested in that. It would really take some hard searching in that city to find a good Gong Fu school. If there are any. My guess is if there are, it would be Wu Shu. Shang Hai people aren't really interested in traditional Gong Fu training. Maybe some there are, but like I said. It would be hard to find a traditional school cuz it's not a good place to open a school. And most likely just Wu Shu. So I suggest just going to Deng Feng. It's not hard to get out there from Shang Hai. And much more and much better options for traditional training there.

A mi tuo Fo

Comment

Working...
            X