doc i need your chinese canaections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doc i need your chinese canaections

hay doc and any one eles that can help me i need to find some where in china to train in traditional kung fu not wushu not bull**** fourms that the sifu makes up because i am american and he thinks i am just going here because i have millons of dallors to spend see i am working my ass off taking every job that i can get i am working pluse i am doing all canda yard work babysiting washing cars painting houses claening out graodes for old people and all cines of other **** and i do not want to go to china and wast all my money on so weak ass wushu!!!! ok so that is why i do not whant to go there and have some monk just teach me wushu i have been working 6-7 days a week for this and i would like to enjoy it so can some one help me find some where i can practice tradtional shaolin kung fu? In china because from what i have been hareing when you go to china they try to just teach you wushu or they teach you the bare minamum and that is not what i am going lthere for i want the hard traing not any bull**** so if some one can give me some good places to look or some schools to check out that would be grate also i allready know about the wushu gaun and all the schools on this site so if you would don't tell me to look at this site i all ready have.i need some one to talk to one of the monks that knows real kung fu not wushu or watered down kung fu and see if they will meet with me when i go down there that wold help a lot so if any one can help thanks bye
    lil monk

why don't you just take a class in america?

Comment

In english
      practice wu de

Comment

haha shaolinstylee real funny.
        lil monk

Comment

the reason i do not want to take a class in america is because i can not train at a kung fu school in america for 8-10 hours a day 6-7 days a week and all year long that is way
          lil monk

Comment

Stay tuned to the doctour stuff. I will probably do it.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Working...
            X