older generation monks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• older generation monks

um doc i was woundering if you know of any of the 30 -31 gen monks see i know that the newer gen monks do more wushu and the older gen monks do more tradtional kung fu so i would like to find one of the older gen monks to teach me. if you know any of them or one of the monks at your place know one or is one of there masters please tell me thanks doc bye
    lil monk

Shi De Cheng is a 31 generation monk. His master is dead. Shi Su Gang is a 30 generation monk, he teaches at the wushu guan.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

hay doc see i keep seeing diffrent prices for the wushu guan how much is it a day can you tell me 20 dallors see i want to stay at lest a year and i would be only gone from where ever i train for just a month a year so can you tell me how much it cost thanks bye
      lil monk

Comment

Read the site. I suggest that no one go for a long time, the first time that they go.

Read the site. It's all in there. Wushu guan prices can range from fifty to eighty dollars a day. You can negotiate them downward.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

doc I know you tell everyone not to stay there for a long period the first time they go, but I'm not sure how long I want to stay until I get there. do you know what the apporximate price of a one way ticket is?
          "Hasta la vista gray davis you're being totally recalled" - The Governor of California

Comment

A.most the same as a round trip. Figure six to eight hundred dollars from SF.

russbo.com

Comment

where are you looking doc i have only seen 800 -1000 tell me what website are you buying tickets off of?
              lil monk

Comment

Working...
              X