What is the name of this school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of this school?

Hi! Does somebody saw the Nationnal Geographic on the shaolin temple? I wanted to know what is the name of this school... Wushu Guan? and Is it the new Shi Heng Jun's school? I attach to this post a group of picture in the documentary...
    Attached Files
    =========
    Peace out!

The ;picture looks like Hengjun. I don't recognize the temple that they are in front of. It might be the temple in front of Taishishan, where it was rumored that they were going to move the school to (from the factory that they were in). The tree that the monk is practicing Ing Shou Gun in front of is in the Shaolin Temple. The archway, I think, is at that temple in front of Taishishan.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

In the Video library there is a video called "Previous Shi Heng Jun's School". What is the name of his new school and where is it?
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

I don't know. He moved shortly thereafter, as I have mentioned. When and if I get to China this trip, I'll get more information. And video. I heard that he was moving to some sort of temple near Taishishan, but, I'm not sure. He was using that temple area for the foreigners, and keeping his domestic students in the **** factory in Dengfeng. I think he may have moved the entire school to that temple now. Or close to it. I'll get more details in June, if I go.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

The two pictures horizontaly of my attachment are students in front of apparently the Fa Wang Temple. Do you know this name? I look for Fa Wang Temple in a search engine and I found The Fa Wang Si Pagoda and they said:Fa Wang-Si Pagoda lies on the mountain slope sear of Fa Wang Temple, 5 km north of Deng Feng City. So someone can approve that now Shi Heng Jun is teaching at Fa Wang Si?
          =========
          Peace out!

Comment

I look again on the net for the FaWang Temple and they say it's a buddhist temple. look at http://www.zhengzhou.org.cn/english/.../Temples01.htm
            =========
            Peace out!

Comment

Working...
            X