Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tong Zi Gong II

Dear Doc,
    You seems very impressed by people who have a great flexibility. So I don't think you practice Tong Zi Gong. But do you know a website where I can found the movements explained? Tankx
    =========
    Peace out!

I don't practice Tong Zi Gong. There is no way in hell that this body will ever, ever, be able to do the movements in that form, lol.

I know of no website that can "explain" the movements. What kind of explanation do you want?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

I don't know exactly what i'm searching. But it's sure that I cannot just wath some video of tong zi gong and do it perfectly.. How long to hold the movments? What movments need some precautions or you'll be injured? They do these forms really fast and can it stretch the body? It's not dynamic stretching... What is the list of the movments? What are the beginning stretching exercises to do before choose Tong Zi Gong?

Do you have some answer for me?
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

Yes. Don't try to learn this from a video. You should find a teacher that knows it, who will guide you through it slowly. And, of all the forms, why would you want to know this one?
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Because according to shi heng jun "to be a martial monk Tong Zi Gong is vital" I will do all other forms too. I have already a stretching program but if I can have a better...
          =========
          Peace out!

Comment

Working...
          X