Shaolin Temple Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Temple Training

Do they still train at shaolin temple?? Some say yes some say no.. I think there is the disciples ceromonies there but is it all?
    =========
    Peace out!

There is a fantastic website to read, it's called russbo.com.....oh wait....look at 'Site Content' and all the old messages and start reading. teehee.
    -Jesse Pasleytm
    "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

In which section?
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

Just read all of it. haha.

No, seriously, most questions that new people have already been answered in previous messages or what Doc has written. So, you have your work cut out for you.
        -Jesse Pasleytm
        "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

I read all and i'm still confused.

"the Henan government's desire to make the Shaolin Temple Wushu Guan, the sole destination for foriegners"

"Shaolin village is no more"

a gong fu academy manager said me that the shaolin temple is only for tourists

in a section I think it's about discipleship someone said there is still ceremonies in the temple.

I looked a TV documentary and I saw students learning in a place that seems to be the shaolin temple.

Can you tell me the russbo text where it is said clearly?
          =========
          Peace out!

Comment

Read the Shaolin FAQ. The Fugue / Destruction section. (and the rest of the Fugue section). Also read the Shaolin Journals sections both in the site, and in the forums (archive too).

You've got a lot to read man. It's all in here.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

Ok! Damn its long!!! But interesting ;-) I didnt all understand because I speak french. So if I resume They destroy the shaolin village and put trees so now only real monks and disciples can train in shaolin they others including foreigners can't train in the shaolin temple. There is no tourists now at shaolin because they want the traditionnal shaolin temple. The disciple ceremonies are at the temple. Am I wrong somewhere?

So, I add another question... Can some gong fu schools students are accepted to train some days in the temple area?
              =========
              Peace out!

Comment

Why would you want to train in the temple? I've done it, it's nothing special. Trust me. I prefer up in the mountains. Where, the older generation monks trained in the past. Much more peaceful. Much more tranquil.

As for the changes at the temple, well, a good deal of this website has discussed it. You're talking about one hell of a story. I certainly don't want to start rewriting it, lol. Took years to get the first version on the site...
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

The quality and quantity of work produced here are absolutely informative. Thanks for sharing. 안전메이저사이트

Comment

Working...
                  X