Shi Decheng made kungfu cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shi Decheng made kungfu cover

Hey, has anyone gotten the latest kungfu taichi (formerly kungfu qigong) magazine? It has Decheng on the cover, ha, awesome.
    Attached Files
    a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

that's a crazy picture.

Comment

Yes indeed, haha.
      a true gongfu system must have the four major aspects of combat to be complete, "striking", "Kicking", Chin'na (joint-locking), and Shuai-Jiao (Wrestling)... in addition it must combine the internal with the external...

Comment

Haven't gotten it yet.. I didn't think it was sent out yet.

Cool pic though
        Last edited by shaolinstylee; 05-18-2004, 10:26 PM.
        practice wu de

Comment

Aha! Yes, I finally got this issue today, heh. It's got plenty of good articles from DeCheng, Xingwei, XingHong and his students from Hungary, LiPeng Zhang (aka XingPeng), and DeShan. Good stuff.

Comment

Saw it today..

Got the new magazine today.. Very good stories of DeCheng and XingWei.... Go get the new Kung Fu Magazine (July/August issue) and other good stuff too in this issue .. go check it out ...Thanks to Gene Ching for everything.
            Last edited by Steve; 05-29-2004, 06:31 AM.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
            X