Sun Lotion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun Lotion

It's probably a gay question but I'm worrying about it. Do the shaolin students(schools in china or the temple) wear sun lotion to protect their skin from UV radiation and skin cancer...?
    =========
    Peace out!

What sun?
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

not wear but put on their skin this cream*** I dont know how its called in english solar cream, sun lotion, solar lotion, ...
      =========
      Peace out!

Comment

Sun?

LOL. Between the pollution, humidity, coal burning, latrine fumes, cigarette smoke, Mongolian dust and god knows what else inhabits the Chinese atmosphere, skin cancer is the least of their problems.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Besides, people who use sunblock too much can also have increased risks of skin cancer, not to mention vitamin D deficiency.
          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

I just thought the monks were more worrying about anything bad for their health..
            =========
            Peace out!

Comment

I never met one that worried about skin cancer. Or, getting burnt.

Decheng, while at my house, used to get up in the morning, sit in the backyard, in the sun, and read. Stretch. Work out. Read. Study English.

He got quite proud of the tan that he developed, lol.

russbo.com

Comment

Does somebody know if Qi Gong can cure skin cancer?
                =========
                Peace out!

Comment

Look here and read thoroughly: http://www.damo-qigong.net

Comment

There have been numerous medical precedents of skin cancer going into remmission after treatment of qigong, herbs, and lifestyle changes. According to some, qigong can cure everything except for fatty nipples, but only if you catch the disease before it becomes too advanced. Unfortunately though, fatty nipples can be an incurable lifelong condition which is alleviated only by death.

Comment

Yes, fatty nipples is a horrible thing. Truly devastating.

Qi gong and skin cancer. Here we go again? Where's WKK when you need him.

russbo.com

Comment

First of all, let me say that when a qigong master treats you for cancer, you don't just get magically healed. They'll usually prescribe daily excercises for you, as well as reccomend diet and lifestyle changes. All of these are essential to the healing process. In essence, who you were before treatment and how you lived culminated in the imbalance which became cancer. In order to acheive any lasting healing, not only must the cancer be treated, but you need to change who you are and how you live. In general, if you just receive qigong treatments from a master, don't do qigong excercises on your own, don't take your herbs, and don't change your life, you don't recover. It's that simple. There's more to curing cancer than just having a master work on you.

There's a saying in china that in the battle against a disease, the doctor is like a general, and the patient is like a soldier. The doctor gives you the marching orders, hands you a sword, and tells you how to win the battle, but it is the patient who must do the fighting.

Yes cancer can be cured with qigong, but it's more than just qigong. Cancer is cured by treating the stagnation and then changing one's life to eliminate the conditions which led to the stagnation that blossomed into a tumour.

And that's it. All fatty nipple jokes aside, that's the truth of the matter when it comes to qigong and the treatment of cancer. Like any chronic life threatening condition, attainment of health requires drastic life changes.

Comment

Read the threads with Wong Kiew Kit in the ARCHIVE. I think that you'll find them interesting.

russbo.com

Comment

sun lotion can give you skin cancer?

Comment

Only if you drink it. Lots of it. The "50" and up kind, you know, the strong stuff.

russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                              X