4 Iranian kickboxers defect to Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Iranian kickboxers defect to Australia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Newsgroups: soc.culture.iranian,rec.sport.boxing,alt.politics. greens
    Subject: 4 Kickboxers Defect to Australia
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 202.147.122.164
    Message-ID: <83b59396.0406061721.2e0fc5cb@posting.google.com >

Please circulate this news.

You will recall that I posted an item about the Iranian Mui Thai Kickboxing Team here a little over a week ago. As of last Monday four members of this team have defected to Australia and are as of now seeking asylum here. Three of these individuals escaped from their main group at Brisbane International Airport and over this last weekend they made direct contact with me. There is a twist to this story that I believe needs to be brought to everyone's immediate attention: the chairman of the International Mui Thai Boxing Council, a German by the name of Mr Stephen Fox, as well as the Iranian coach -a Mr Ebadati based out of Tehran - has explicitly and on record threatened the lives of these athletes should they not return to Iran immediately. Mr Fox has even stated on record that he will seek to have the Iranian ambassador in Canberra put pressure on the Immigration Minister to have their application denied, and, more alarmingly, that he will independently contract assailants to do them in (i.e. have them murdered). Mr Ebadati has stated on record that "I will not forgo my right" (ma az haqq-e khod nemigzarim) even should these individuals return to Iran: meaning, that even should they return to Iran forthwith they will be imprisoned immediately, and possibly tortured and even killed, by the IRI regime. Three of these individuals are currently in an undisclosed location in Queensland. Unfortunately a member of the MKO cult (Islamist-Marxist, former Saddam backed, Peoples Mojahedin Organization) last week, learning of their escape and defection, attempted to make contact with them and without their permission posted a short item regarding it which has now been circulated all over the internet. Let it be stated for the record that these athletes are in no way associated with the MKO cult and that they ask the MKO cult to kindly backoff and leave them alone. The last thing these three youngsters need is for the mullahs in Iran
    to go after their families with the MKO label. Therefore the three of these athletes who are in contact with me hereby denounce the MKO cult
    and the clear political opportunism of its representative in Queensland who unmistakably attempted to use them for his Stalinist cult's own advantage.

As for Mr Stephen Fox and Mr Ebadati's threats: clearly these threats are being prompted and initiated directly by the intelligence arm of
    the Islamic Republic of Iran, SAVAMA, whom I have been informed Mr Ebadati is an operative of. Mr Fox (who resides in Thailand) I have been told is a close business associate of Mr Ebadati, which puts him in the direct orbit of contact with the Iranian intelligence establishment. Misters Fox and Ebadati should understand that Australia is neither Iran or Thailand and that such threats to murder (clearly politically motivated) will not be tolerated in this country whatsoever. Should Mr Fox threaten these athletes with contracting hired killers to do them in for their defection from Iran, Mr Fox will find himself in permanent custody with a long jail sentence the moment he steps foot in Australia ever again - and that is a promise. The Green Party of Australia has been informed of the
    situation and will be taking appropriate action when it warrants.

Thank you.

Nima S. Hazini
    "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

well let's say this fox character succeeds and hires a few mercs to kill them. if he gets good ones - and iranian intelligence has access to good ones - there's not gonna be enough evidence linking any murder to fox, besides these threats, and i don't think the australians would risk arresting him on the basis of threats alone.

Comment

it's borderline terrorism on Mr Fox's part

Comment

let's see, contract murder of innocent civilians in the interests of a country inside the borders of another country... yep, i think that qualifies.

Comment

who wouldn't want to ponder stuff like this all day?

Comment

Working...
          X