Man it's been a long time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man it's been a long time!

Nothing major to say, just wanted to say hi Doc, it's been awhile & I understand some crazy s*** has been going on. Wondered if you ever heard from Fa Hui (under this or any other name). Just a quick stop by to say hi, and i will be by again later!!!

Keep up the good work!

Let's see, "hot chick big boobs", from your profile.

Now I know who you are, lol....

Fa Hui is here, some crazy **** has been going on, and I'm in Asia, where life is simple and wonderful. Nice to see you back.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

AMULA!!! Hey I'm disrobed. So much as changed. Email me.
      "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

Don't tell Amula that you're "disrobed".

Young studly types with no clothing can cause lots of "trouble" with her, lol..
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Hahahaha

So I remember.

hahaha
          "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

Comment

I tried to email you Fa Hui, but it returned, I must not have your current email address... Write me at amula1213@msn.com & I'll forward it to you...

I've missed you terribly, can't wait for an update!

And Doc, glad to see your memory is improving! I'm going out of town this week, but will probably email you when I return so I can get an update on the craziness.

Talk to you soon!

Comment

Ok, missed those responses, and you're right, I am SOOO not mature enough to hear about Fa Hui being disrobed... ****SHAME**** (not really)

Thanks for the visual tho, it was quite fun!

LOL

Comment

Ummmmm. I'm going out of town immediately after work tomorrow, so this is the last time I will be able to be on my computer until I return. Fa Hui, I forwarded Doc the email I tried to send you as I will be where you used to live and am not sure if you are back there or not... That email has my cell phone number, so if you are back there and going to be around, call me I'd love to see you. I've begged Doc to forward it, so hopefully he does...

Ok, just wanted to let you both know that I need help getting my info to Fa...

will be back soon to check on things. It's good to be back

Comment

or we can pretend my hair is actually blonde and blame that for why I couldn't find the email link in his profile... Let Doc know if you didn't get my mail...

... slinking away in embarrassment....

Comment

You mean you're NOT blond?

lol

Comment

I don't know if she's really blond or not. I'm afraid to look.

I forwarded that email to Fa. Hope you guys have fun.

Maybe he can confirm the true color. Feel the force Fa, and don't be misled by the dark side...

russbo.com

Comment

I'm never misled by the Dark Side... and the Light Side as well....

Comment

Hey Fa hui, I've been attempting to either email or pm you through the russbo site, and it doesnt seem to be working. So if you're up to hit USSD this week, email me at daodejing2003@yahoo.com

Incidentally Doc, you should know that when I try to email fa hui (while being fully logged in of course), it just sends me to the "password recovery" page after I type and send the message.
                          Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Not sure what's up. Have you tried using the PM method? That works well. Or, look for him on HUBZ. (Whooz Online, just click on the box)

russbo.com

Comment

There's no pm button on fa hui for me, maybe he disabled them. Unsociable ex monks......
                              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X