si ping city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• si ping city

hi im new to these web site.i wanted to know if anyone knows about the si ping city shao lin martial arts academy??? im looking for the best school to train at.and these is the only one i know of.if you reply thank you for your help.

Look in this forum, under Shaolin Gong Fu Schools (http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139). It's all in there. You would probably want to look in the old forum, the ARCHIVE, accessible via the archive button above, under a similarly named part of that forum.

There are videos of some schools, in the File and Video Library, also in this forum.

Also, go to the Site Map (via the java menu on the left) to look at suggestions as to how to navigate and research the site. There's lots of information in here, the site is very large and complicated. Read, and you shall learn.

Good luck. Feel free to post questions if you need further assistance.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Re: si ping city

Originally posted by derrik
      hi im new to these web site.i wanted to know if anyone knows about the si ping city shao lin martial arts academy??? im looking for the best school to train at.and these is the only one i know of.if you reply thank you for your help.
      thanks for the relpy.ive looked but i still cant seem to find what the best school for english speaking students would be in china.are even the best overall school.

Comment

Best is all relevant man. It's where you're going to be happy. I can suggest places for you, but, whether it's going to be the "best", depends upon your experience there. The best school for english speaking students would probably not be in China, lol... Again, read all the threads in that forum, and in the archive. Watch the videos. You're not going to find much more information on the net than that.

And read the site. I've always told people NOT to go for a prolonged period of time, the first time. Go for two weeks. Visit some of the schools. Try out the culture. See if you even like the damn place. It's not for everyone, nor is it always enjoyable, which, is part of the attraction. There's lots of information about going to China in the site. Read, question, discover, and let me know how I can help.

We'll get you there. Make sure you know what you're getting into though.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

Working...
        X