X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a jihadi couch potato: arab tv feeds

translated
    "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

They fight our women and the morals of our youth by sending their women, because their ends justify their means. They sent a large group of Jewish and other women to Muslim countries in order to spread abomination. Yes, they have spread abomination, using all means. They have even sent many of their women to commit abomination acts in the Muslim countries. They started to succeed by establishing associations and organizations run by Muslims with the support of the infidel West, under slogans of women's rights. Their "women's rights" means that women leave their house naked...
    --from palestinian tv
    "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

damn, i wish that's what "women's rights" meant.

Comment

Not sure of the point either..

I don't get it either, but I think found something interesting there....

Hey, I wondered where Mickey took off to. Damn Terrorists they got the dog...
        Attached Files
        I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
        "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
        "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
        "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Hope they don't cut his damn head off.

It will be harder to walk him.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by dogchow108
            LOLOL!!!!!!!!

STEVE!!!!!! I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!

dude, ive spent the past 4 days agonizing in pain and non-sleep form bronchitis...i get a moment to look at the computer and i see this, you are a GOD!

thankyou for making my day!
            I glad someone gets my humor, Thank You.
            Now tell Mortal in the 9/11 thread that I am not the "backwards hick" that he thinks I am.
            And is that a bad thing?
            Last edited by Steve; 07-15-2004, 11:48 PM.
            I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
            "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
            "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
            "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
            X