traveling in groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traveling in groups

Doc, just curious, would you recommend this? It seems, it would be safer and cheaper to travel with a group. I think it would be more comfortable to travel with someone I knew a little then a complete stranger. Well.. I was thinking, how many people is it to a hotel room. Would four people be a good size? What dialect of chinese do they speak in the areas you go to?
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/16155538

If you follow typical Chinese dormitory customs, you can probably squeeze as many people into a hotel room as you can; they usually put ten or more gong fu students to a room, amassed onto bunk beds. I always recommend doing the first trip to Shaolin with a GOOD group; it's more fun with other people, and the experience is not as overwhelming.

But, you need to find a GOOD group..
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

Hai

Traveling in groups will be enjoyable one which we will convenient for every thing to get something... i hope it will be a great experience...

visa requirements

Comment

Working...
      X