about praying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about praying.

ive heard a lot of comical references to "praying" on this forum...

out of curiosity, does this have anything to do with slot machines?

Not exactly, but you still drop cash.

I used to pray a lot, then I got married.

Comment

emre understands.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

gotcha

Comment

dogchow, PLEASE!

God, I thought you were more "knowledgeable" than THAT!

LOL
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

poker, maybe? Ahhhhh dont do this to me brain!!

(me being a moron, and it being las vegas, gambling just sticks out in my head)

Comment

The key to proper prayer, is the pillows. Sometimes, when you've lost you're way, you need to pray in a private room of the church, one where you can freely confess your sins.
              Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Yes. Pillows are important.

The bigger and softer the better.

God, I miss the pillows. No such wonderment here in China....
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Not poker, but the illusion that you might poke her.

Comment

titty bar or the bunny ranch...which is it?

Comment

You're not worthy.

And yes, it does have to do with "slot machines", now that I think of it...

russbo.com

Comment

you could call them slot machines...lol...not very PC but you could do it...

the churches in vegas are very good for iron head training...all the assorted pillows...
                        "Arhat, I am your father..."
                        -the Dark Lord Cod

Comment

S-E-X

Comment

No, you usually don't get the 3 letter at these churches...

I think Chris Rock said it best....

I have I piece of advice for you. No matter what a stripper tells you, there's no sex in the champagne room. None. Oh theres champagne in the champagne room, but you dont want champagne, you want sex, and theres no sex in the champagne room.
                            practice wu de

Comment

Think he said.. "You won't get laid, but you might get screwed."
                              I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
                              "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
                              "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
                              "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Working...
                              X