another question doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another question doc

hi again i have another question besides china were is there another place where people come from all over the world to train in martial arts.if there is one even better a engklish speaking one could you please give the name are a web site if they have one.thanks again doc.

Las Vegas

Come to Las Vegas, Train with Shi Xing Wei!!
    Shaolin Chan Wu Xue Yuan
    (702)562-8666

You're on the website..
    <<<< CLICK on "School" on the menu to the left, scroll down to Location or all the other links.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Nothing like a little self aggrandizement, lol. As for good martial arts schools outside of China, they're like bacteria in a whore's urine.

Too numerous to count.

The one that's good for you is the one that will make you happy, and, improve.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Interesting analogy....
        "For some reason I'm in a good mood today. I haven't left the house yet, though. "

"fa hui, you make buddhism sexy." -Zachsan

"Friends don't let friends do Taekwondo." -Nancy Reagan

Comment

somewere else

i just wanted to go to a academy like that have in china but for taekwondo.is there such a place? were you train ever day like in china

Comment

The only people that I have heard of that train like that for tae kwon do is Olympic athletes...

but to tell you the truth, if you go to Dengfeng, you'll find schools that'll teach you tae kwon do because it is an olympic sport.
            practice wu de

Comment

We're pretty sure that there are schools here in Dengfeng that teach tae kwon do, but we're not familiar with any. I personally have not seen it. But it is prevalent in Beijing, because the art is popular with female students.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X