Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Martial Arts website in German

Ok folks,

I finally managed to get my summer project off to a decent start. Under http://www.72arts.com, you will find a German martial arts website, specializing in historical translation of old chinese martial arts treatises. At this time the site is available only in German, but I will be working on an english version after the translation of Tiet Sin Kuen has been completed and published.

For the non-English speakers: Under the link Galerie you will find two galleries with images. The first one is a selection from the Shaolin Temple from before 1928, and the second one consist of a small number of images from Tiet Sin Kuen.

This will be a work in progress, since I have basically spent the last five years converting all my collections from 40 Years in the artial Arts into electronic format.

Enjoy,

and if possible provide me some feeback on what you like or not like.

Uwe

Link to website does not work.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

Take out the comma after .com That should work
      Amithaba

Comment

Website Link

Sorry Steve,

I had not realized that the comma was behind there. Its

Alos, it should have been for the Non-German Speakers and not Non-English Speakers. (No Pun intended)
        Uwe

Comment

Hi Uwe,

Vielen Dank! I can't wait for the translations.
          Ich wuensche weiterhin viel Erfolg!

Comment

Hi Uwe,

it would be great if you could make a link from gallery 1 to gallery 2 and vice versa. Or just a link back to the gallery page (Gallerie.html). Thanks

Comment

Gallery

Anto,

actually I added a link to the homepage (Startseite) already.

The next step consists in finishing with the Tiet Sin Kuen translation, adding all the descriptions to the galleries, as well as the English version.

Uwe

Comment

Uwe,

yeh, I know. What I meant was a link directly to the other gallery, so that you don't have to go back to the homepage (zurueck zur startseite) and then back to the gallery.

anto

Comment

Working...
                X