Am I missing something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I missing something?

Beacuse when I hear you guys talking about your schools and masters, you guys seem to know what the other guy is talking about. Is it all tied in with the Vegas school or something? Because if I was like, "Yeah, I learn kung fu." and someone would ask, "Oh really? Who's your teacher?" I would have to say, "My uncle." or "Some guy on base (local airforce base)"

And then I would be laughed out of the discussion. *Tear*

Off to do chemistry.
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

This forum is made up of people from all over the world, different schools, different teachers and masters, all sorts of backgrounds, all forms of Martial Arts and all kinds of other nonsense. And whoever said that we know what the other guy is talking about?
    Hope that answered your question.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

we do always pretend to know.

Comment

We're obligated by state law to pretend to know what we're talking about at all times.
        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

oh

no,we didnt.oh,my friends.

Comment

oh...we didnt talk about all the time

Comment

lolo i wish some of my uncles knew gung fu that would be cool, like in a movie or something
              "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Working...
              X