Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Kerry: More Bull****

This is pretty good.

The lies that come out of this guy's mouth. The Vietnam war hero **** was just the beginning....
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

well come on, when was the last time a poor guy was a serious contender for president? you had better be rich if you're looking to compete in that kind of political environment. you could make a movie like this about just about any high-level politician.

and i doubt kerry has condemned the negative environmental effects of mansions or gulfstream fives. the question of whether or not to own a personal jet is not even remotely in the same ballpark as the question of whether or not to drill for oil in alaska and such. which means that if you own a jet but do not support drilling in alaska that hardly makes you a hypocrite. that's just blowing things out of proportion.

and many of our girlfriends have spent 75 dollars on a hair cut. just ask them, it's "totally worth it".

Comment

Kerry does not own a jet. His 3 BILLION dollar wife does.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

john kerry is just as big a lieing bastard as bush or bush jr or clinton or any of em

ALL politicians are liars and cheats, thats what ive surmised from my complete lack of knowledge and interest in politics

"well come on, when was the last time a poor guy was a serious contender for president? you had better be rich if you're looking to compete in that kind of political environment. you could make a movie like this about just about any high-level politician."

i think this is a bit disturbing, indeed i cant even think of a president who wasnt wealthy before previously entering office..

i dont think thats right, i dont think its right that politicians get paid as much as they do either, but whatever

also, in the last 100 years it seems like presidents have been getting more and more powerful, almost as if they are just doing whatever the hell they want

maybe thats why so many of these rich bastards want to be president

i dunno..time to go stretch

amitabha
        "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

it's no secret that politicians are lying and cheating bastards... you just have to pick the lying and cheating bastard that you feel will serve your own interests in the long run with his lying and cheating. no to sound jaded or anything.

anyway, some of our professional athletes get paid more than our presidents. it's not the money they're after exclusively. the thing is, no small countries are going to be scared ****less of offending michael jordan...

Comment

at least he did the **** on his own. Bush got where he is because of his name. Does anyone really think he'd have gotten out of vietnam or into Yale or any of that **** without help from Dad? much less the presidency. Clinton and reagan didn't need any help either
            "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

You know, Clinton never held a real job in his life. Everything he did was government related. Interesting career.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

I know a couple of FBI agents, they've only held Governmant jobs their whole lives too.

Comment

I think Bush's whole appeal is what's not there. But what is there?

Comment

... well every recent president has had a powerful family. they've all got help from their respective Dads, or uncles, or wives, or whoever's got the money and influence.

Comment

the more kerry says, the less convincing he becomes about iraq. i mean honestly, iraq is a debacle. it should be easy, especially for a seasoned politician who's gotten to this point, to make bush look like an idiot on iraq, but kerry is doing a better job of making himself looking like an adolescent wrestling with Life's Big Questions.

when this race started it seemed like he was taking a stance that the war was not a bad idea, but the implementation was faulty. OK, that i agree with, that i can stand behind. but since then he's said that he wants to get our troops out as soon as possible, he's said that the decision was a bad one even if there was proof of WMDs, he's said the exact opposite of that, i mean ****, he's said just about everything. it's like he isn't comfortable with anything less than pleasing the entire left wing, even though most of them disagree with each other and everyone knows that's impossible. and his way of doing this is just to keep talking until he's got a soundbite for every conceivable opinion! and now he's saying that even though he voted for the war as a senator, the fault still lies with the president for leading the nation into war? as in, as a senator it's OK to take one position, but as president he would take another??

someone on kerry's campaign team has got to sit him down and just tell him to shut the **** up, and maybe people will like him more. like me.

Comment

He's doing what he's been doing most of his political life.

Lying.

Always trying to please everyone. Without the balls to take a stand on anything. No honesty. Just like his mentor Clinton.

I can't wait until Hillary runs for president. Now that's going to be a debacle. (Besides, the some of the democrats don't want Kerry to win. They want the door open for Hillary to run in 2008, which is why he won't pull all of his party together behind him).

russbo.com

Comment

yup. i mean it's just politics. i'm gonna vote for one of them eventually, but really at the moment i'm just looking at it from a political strategy point of view. like when i'm watching two football teams and neither of them are the eagles. by the way, two-and-oh baby!! **** yeah!!!

what was i talking about? oh yeah, so from a strategic point of view, kerry has just made so many mistakes in this race. first off, he waits for months to give people a clear idea of who he is and what he stands for. then he does so finally by contradicting a few of the things he's said before. and now, when the "wishy washy flip-flopper" thing is the #1 criticism leveled against him, he refuses to even try to rebut it! i mean, is his team in denial or something? what's going on up there?

and yet the race is still so close, all (i bet) because of the Anybody But Bush mentality. imagine what he could have done if he were smarter about it. oh well. maybe it's time to sub some linebackers...

Comment

zachsan - that's not true at all. Reagan and Clinton didn't get anyt help from their families

Comment

well ok, but my point is that his having a powerful family shouldn't be somehow taken as a negative.

Comment

Working...
                              X