Xing Hong Fighting clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xing Hong Fighting clip

Yes yes....finally i found it back...a small clip where Xing Hong is fighting (demo) a TKD guy..

Go

here

To download it:
    1.)Press the download button(the one with arrow pointing down to the box)
    2.)Then it would ask for id(orange) and password(yellow).id is tkdzone,password is 123456.
    3.)Press the download button again.

theres been a big convo about this at shaolinwolf lately, alot of people at bullshido i think were dissing xing hong, then others at shaolinwolf said he looked good..etc etc

i personally think the demo is stupid, its obviously only for entertainment, im sure both players cashed in bigtime for this

amitabha
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

I saw this months ago. Xing Hong is incredible. I think he really make the other guy look bad. I like the tornado kick to one foot landing when he has the other guy on his heals.

Comment

looks a little more real than i thought it would, but only a little.

i suppose it's impressive enough that xing hong didn't fall down during those acrobatics.

MOOTO!!!!

Comment

I got this clip a few weeks ago...i was wondering if anyone else had really weird colors in the clip like i have on mine---everything seems blurred.

i didnt like the clip as far as it being a fight...but it was kinda cool the jumping spinny thing, just to see anyway.

Comment

Yes, it's the same for everyone. Very bright and blurry.

And there has been much debate over what it was for. A demonstration of Chinese and Korean kicking styles is what I'm guessing. Without actually making contact or full contact anyway. Regardless of the rules and everything, it was fun to watch since we don't get many things with the monks like this. So it's interesting at least. Wish there were more like this...

A mi tuo Fo
            -Xing Jian

Comment

kung fu magazine thread about same thing

To paraphrase... It was a Korean variety show.. just a demo.
              practice wu de

Comment

Here another clip of Shi Xing Hong in (tang lang) action . This clip came from a vcd/video that was released many years ago at Shaolin. De Cheng and I believe Xing Wei are inside too...

Comment

Working...
                X