I am of no importance..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am of no importance..

hello there. I am a man of no importance, just cruzin along and discovered this site, jogging some memories of the secular disciple's union page, and Doc's original site.. I think the new site is marvellous, and how wonderfull that the most members online at once was set back in the 70's lolol. I study Yang 108 step Tai ch'i, and am embarking on some of the harder stuff shortly. I thank you profusely for wasting the 20 seconds that you took to read this worthless post.

More like 10 seconds, and that was still too much.

Nah, just playin, welcome and join me as a newbie!
    Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

you ain't kiddin- lots of stuff here- I'll keep plowing through the archives/forums. Hello to Doc. Keep up the good work

Comment

Hello to nightangel. Yes, the site certainly has changed over the years. Amazing when you look back at it. Wonder where it will be over the next few years...
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

maybe forced to remove all mention or reference to the word "shaolin"?

Comment

Hahaha. Zach, you're as cynical and jaded as I.

Love it.
            Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
            russbo.com

Comment

you should see me when i'm drinking bourbon.

Comment

Working...
              X