Johnny Ramone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Ramone

Johnny Ramone, the lead guitarist with the influential U.S. punk rock band the Ramones, died on Wednesday after a five-year battle with prostate cancer.
    R.I.P. Johnny
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve; 09-16-2004, 06:52 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Now here's somebody whose contribution to music actually warrants an R. I. P. post.

(I apologize to Rick James fans. Wait, no I don't.)

Hey,Ho, Let's Go!

Comment

there was a benefit concert coming up in his honor to raise money for prostate cancer research. i guess now it'll be in his memory. oh well... the 21st centrury has not been kind to the ramones.

Comment

Early age to die with prostate cancer. Usually see this in men's sixties and seventies. Unfortunate.
        Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
        russbo.com

Comment

there goes one of punk's only conservatives...

Comment

Working...
          X