Pentagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon

Not sure if I believe all this, but this video makes me wonder. What you think?

Click on this>>>> Pentagon Strike Video
    Last edited by Steve; 09-16-2004, 09:17 AM.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

"As a student, Strauss began studying the philosophers that provided the basis for fascism: Nietzsche, Heidegger, and Schmitt. He became a devoted lifelong follower of their philosophy. Strauss's philosophy and views became increasingly fascist as his studies progressed. The hallmark of Strauss's philosophy was his belief in totalitarian government. He rejected all principles of natural law and believed in keeping the masses ignorant and in general servitude."

steve, sept 11 was almost 5 years ago, what do you think?
    "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro
      steve, sept 11 was almost 5 years ago, what do you think?
      It was 3 years ago.

But the video (flash anime) did make me think, "What really did happen at the Pentagon that day?" I don't think the damage done came from a Jumbo Jet. I have felt this since 9/11/01, long before ever seeing this video. Not much was ever said in the news about the Pentagon, it was all about NY. Something just ain't right.
      I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

i meant to say 4 years, because its almost 2005

i would like to see the farenheit 9/11 movie now, i never even read the thread in russbo about it even though you all were talking about it..

crazy stuff reading that website to

Comment

3 years, 5 days.. come on now, don't make it sound longer than it has been.

Comment

More Stuff...

Check this out too>>>> Did Flight 77 really crash into the Pentagon?

Comment

You've brought up something that I hadn't thought about it a while. I remember exactly what I was doing when they announced the World Trade Center. Coverage was centered on that (I was in Ohio at the time.) Only briefly did the media mention the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania and the Pentagon.

But if it wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon, that's one hellavu coverup story. Flight 77 exists, and I'm sure people had bought tickets on Flight 77 that day. So if it wasn't Flight 77, what happened to all the people that were actually on the flight and got home safely? Wouldn't one of them have piped up if they heard their flight just crashed into the Pentagon? In this country of people of who love to sue, I can't imagine someone wouldn't have sued the media/government/whatever for announcing on television that their loved one perished on Flight 77 when it hit the Pentagon, only to find out their loved one was safe and it was a coverup?

Comment

hey cmon, i smoke everyday man , sooorrry if im not up to date! lol

still though, 3 years cmon man, this stuff should have been known the day after, not 3 years later on some conspiracy websites

whoever planned all of that did a good job

Comment

god people, what has happened to your bull**** detectors.

A French website, Hunt the Boeing!, set off a fire storm suggesting that the explosion at the Pentagon could not have been caused by a Boeing 757 because of the relatively small amount of damage done to the building, contradictory eyewitness accounts, and from the lack of plane debris. They suggest that the explosion might have been caused by a missile and that this incident was perpetrated by extremist rightwing factions in the U.S. government.
                  first off, there wasn't much of a fire storm. i don't remember hearing anything about this from any mainstream media. secondly, you can easily find contradictory eyewitness accounts for something as famous as the pentagon attack. everyone wants to get their name in the news (or, as it may be, on quack conspiracy theory websites).

however, the biggest flag, which should have had you guys laughing at this a while ago, is the politics they attached to this particular CT. "...the explosion might have been caused by a missile and that this incident was perpetrated by extremist rightwing factions in the U.S. government". so, maybe the explosion was caused by a missile, but whether it was a missile or not, it was definitely perpetrated by Extremist Right Wing Factions In The U.S. Government? give me a break.

Comment

Wasn't there a video of this plane crashing into the pentagon? I seem to remember seeing it on the news a long time ago.
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
                      so, maybe the explosion was caused by a missile, but whether it was a missile or not, it was definitely perpetrated by Extremist Right Wing Factions In The U.S. Government? give me a break.

Lol, Zachsan.

Comment

Does anyone remember the story that came out on the afternoon of september 11th 2001, during the aftermath of the attacks, 4 white guys were arrested planting explosives on the george washington bridge, and then the story disapeared as if had never happened as soon as tapes of Osama bin laden claiming responsibility for the attack got into the medias hands.

Personally, I'd like to see someone who speaks arabic and reads lips sit down in front of that tape and tell us what osama really said.

Information warfare at its best.

The crazy french people who are telling you that extremist right wing fascists blew up the pentagon are no further away from the truth than the blundering walruses at fox news who are trying to convince us that this war in Iraq is anything other than colonialist expansion and an attempt to rape a weaker country of natural resources which went badly for us.

And since when has Neitszche been a fascist?
                        Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
                          Does anyone remember the story that came out on the afternoon of september 11th 2001, during the aftermath of the attacks, 4 white guys were arrested planting explosives on the george washington bridge, and then the story disapeared as if had never happened as soon as tapes of Osama bin laden claiming responsibility for the attack got into the medias hands.

Personally, I'd like to see someone who speaks arabic and reads lips sit down in front of that tape and tell us what osama really said.

Information warfare at its best.
                          well the things is, The Media is composed of a bunch of competing news organizations that would LOVE to prove that something you saw on their rivals' news show was inaccurate or unconfirmed. for instance, the recent hooplah with the bush national guard records. cuz when you prove the other guy wrong, people laugh at him and listen to you instead in the future. you may doubt the honesty of our news services, but it would be folly to doubt our capacity to **** over the other guy. and that translates to more or less accurate news reporting - definitely accurate when you're talking about something this big. can you imagine the orgasm tom brokaw would have if he could be the one to report that the osama tape was really saying "this year's harvest was unusually bountiful"?

then again, if you're a conspiracy theorist, none of this matters because it's all part of the Facade...

The crazy french people who are telling you that extremist right wing fascists blew up the pentagon are no further away from the truth than the blundering walruses at fox news who are trying to convince us that this war in Iraq is anything other than colonialist expansion and an attempt to rape a weaker country of natural resources which went badly for us.
                          i would venture to say that they are considerably further from the truth. namely somewhere out in left field, if even in the same stadium. if you're going to say that a conspiracy theory website is "no further away from the truth" than a major media outlet, i think you need some damn convincing evidence for that claim...

And since when has Neitszche been a fascist?
                          n-man has gotten a real bad rap over the years. come up with a few unique ideas and say "god is dead" and all of a sudden you're being used to justify nazism. speak out against it all you like, doesn't matter, you're now a Facist Filosofer. poor bastard, no wonder he went insane.
                          Last edited by zachsan; 09-21-2004, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I know, it's terrible. If you actually read the guy's work, he stood vehemently against the things which fascism and particularly nazism came to stand for. He wasn't really anti-semitic, in fact in the Geneology of Morals he refers quite derogatorily to german anti semites as being sick people. He states that even though he has no love for the new testament of the bible, he loved the old testament. Furthermore, he repeatedly states that the greatest sicknesses that can ever afflict man are pity and loathing.

I think its safe to say that adolf hitler was dreadfully ill with the latter of those two.

And one more thing, NINA SIMONE ROCKS!
                            Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

yes, she did, and then she died.

let that be a lesson to all you aspiring rockers out there. if you rock, YOU DIE.

Comment

Working...
                              X