Starsiege Tribes FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starsiege Tribes FREE

EVRYBODY GO AND DOWNLOAD STARSIEGE TRIBES RIGHT NOW!!

This game is a classic one, old one too, but darn enjoyable. It's online team combat at it's best. You all should go and download it so that we can build the invincible Russbo team!

watch some screenshots: http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=286

They decided to release both Starsiege Tribes (Tribes 1) and Tribes 2 for free, to celebrate the upcoming Tribes 3. But talking as an experiences man, I can tell you the old starsiege is much more enjoyable than tribes 2.

This could seriously kick ass

I prefer Tribes II, though I truly did love the first one. No computer game has taken so many hours of my life. You should try the Shifter mod (www.shifter.com) for Tribes II. Really makes the game more enjoyable. Gonna have to get the server back up when I get home.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

i dont think either of you want me to come out of hibernation and start capping you all to hell

no you dont want that

why dont you guys just quiet down

lol
      "did you ask me to consider dick with you??" blooming tianshi lotus

Comment

normally I don't play computer games, but tonight, I was playing starsiege a little, and suddenly it was 3 am..
        Just be sure to install the 1.8->1.11 patch ( http://www.3dgamers.com/games/tribes/ ) and you'll be able to join all the servers. Damn the "Elite Renegade" mod is also terrific.

Come on, it's an old game the minimus system specifications should be met for everyone. Doc, when you get back home, we have to play

Comment

I don't want to tell you how many hours of my life I spent playing that game. Even though it's a few years old, it's still great. The old Renegade mod was really good also. Haven't done the elite version. November. Back online in November.
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

russbo.com

Comment

Well, I got the Tribes 2 server back up and running. Here goes another few years of my life, in front of this damn computer monitor, getting my ass kicked by 12 year olds.

I'm running the War 2003 mod, and the server name is Newbies Nursery.

See you online. Be nice to me.

russbo.com

Comment

So Starseige is the free one? Any good? LOL
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Tribes 2 is free also. And it's damn good. Especially with the way they've made mods for this game. I don't want to mention how many hours of my life I've spent in this "world".

I don't think you can download it, as there are no more keys available. But I think you can still buy it, somewhere. Try this: http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/tribes-2/

russbo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Asger View Post
                  EVRYBODY GO AND DOWNLOAD STARSIEGE TRIBES RIGHT NOW!!

This game is a classic one, old one too, but darn enjoyable. It's online team combat at it's best. You all should go and download it so that we can build the invincible Russbo team!

watch some screenshots: http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=286

They decided to release both Starsiege Tribes (Tribes 1) and Tribes 2 for free, to celebrate the upcoming Tribes 3. But talking as an experiences man, I can tell you the old starsiege is much more enjoyable than tribes 2.

This could seriously kick ass
                  Believe me, Sierra new arrivals are great I bought Lafuma and save 46% by using Sierra Promo Codes. Here you can get Coupons on summer shop on multiple products & get a Discount on new sales in 2021. Go get your product & save more money for more shopping.

Comment

Working...
                  X