Best Comments from the Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Comments from the Olympics

Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warmup and it was amazing."
    2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once
    mounted her mother."
    3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
    4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
    5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
    6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
    7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."
    8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field...

and my favorite....

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Originally posted by doc
    4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."
    i don't get it.

Comment

Working...
    X