The Way of the Sixth Sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Way of the Sixth Sense

Has anyone ever heard of this? From what little I know, the monks trained for premonition or precognation. I was wondering if this was true. If so, how did they train for it?
    Thanks

If you cultivate the upper dan tien (corresponds to the third eye, or agya chakra in yogic traditions) you will begin to see ****. If you get really good at this, you can have premonitions. If you do it improperly, you can get your body invaded by ghosts and other spirits, or simply go insane on your own.

Methods of doing this can be as simple and gentle as focusing your mind on the upper dan tien during daily meditation, or as complicated and invasive as having a qigong master pry your third eye open by running a current of external qi through it.
    Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

You must smoke a lot of weed. I mean A LOT!

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
        If you do it improperly, you can...simply go insane on your own.
        I'll give you that one, Dao. You've been proof of that for a long, long time

Just twisting your nipples- DC

Comment

twisting your nipples?
          ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

Originally posted by daodejing
            Methods of doing this can be as simple and gentle as focusing your mind on the upper dan tien during daily meditation, or as complicated and invasive as having a qigong master pry your third eye open by running a current of external qi through it.

owned.
            Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

i don't think i need to reiterate my own views on such things, but that aside... this still doesn't answer the question of whether or not the monks trained for such a thing or how. maybe if they had the same philosophy about such things as DDJ (which is not a given), they used similar techniques to the ones DDJ is talking about, but even that is unclear.

any precognitopologists in the group?

Comment

That opening the third eye, upper dan tien stuff is pretty standard throughout all types of meditation if you're goal is to be able to see things others don't. Personally, I don't do that ****, it's too dangerous. Although I have started seeing auras recently, but I'm not trying too. It just happens around people with strong energy.

And, for the most part I've stopped smoking weed. But I used to smoke a bit. Is five blunts of chocolate thai a day every day alot?

Comment

i think my aura would be dark amber in color, crisp yet substantial, with the subtle smokey overtones of coal distillation.

Comment

I used to smoke that much 10 years ago. Yes it is a lot.
                    I hope you still aren't smoking that way.
                    You will be putting yourself on a fast track to cancer.
                    Now I only smoke pinch hits of hi grade out of the hitter.

Comment

man, i remember when i could smoke that much. these days, i take a hit and i'm passed out on the couch... or, if i manage to stay awake, i just feel like an ass.

Comment

Wow, sounds like you are all a bunch of potheads.

Comment

That's what I am thinking, only in my head it's not a smily face. Kind of like a tsk tsk face.

Comment

There's a long daoist tradition of weed smoking gongfu practitioners in china. They were the first people to domesticate cannibis. God bless the chinese farmer.

Comment

I thought it was the Indians...

Comment

Working...
                              X