gung fu schools?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gung fu schools?

I'm a student at a highschool in Sweden. I have three years left in highschool. After this I want to study in Hong Kong. As a lover of gung fu I wonder if you guys know if there is any University/College where they combine education with gung fu?

If you don't know of any in Hong Kong, do you know if there is such schools in China?

I would be greatfull if you could help me with this.

Don't know if this would be what you're looking for, but it's worth looking at...

Comment

thanks a lot. I think I've found just what I'm looking for

Comment

Glad to hear it. If you do go, keep us posted on what it's like. I sometimes look longingly at the website and wish I could go for even just the summer program.

Comment

Whoohoo! Associate Status! I actually have some status in something!

Comment

Hey, how did you get status and I haven't yet?? I think it's because you have an avatar. Most people with those are the ones with status.. I should look for one. I used to be a newbie, now I'm a junior. But that's ok. My contribution to this site has gone unnoticed. Why am I not "the invisible arhat".

Comment

Originally posted by eagle
              I'm a student at a highschool in Sweden. I have three years left in highschool. After this I want to study in Hong Kong. As a lover of gung fu I wonder if you guys know if there is any University/College where they combine education with gung fu?

If you don't know of any in Hong Kong, do you know if there is such schools in China?

I would be greatfull if you could help me with this.

I think we all would love a place where we could jahp mah while doing calculus...I have never heard of one though, sorry.
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

I promise to post you guys if I do in three years go to China. I've find a school in Bejing that will be very fitfull

Comment

Originally posted by xing_jian108
                  Hey, how did you get status and I haven't yet?? I think it's because you have an avatar. Most people with those are the ones with status.. I should look for one. I used to be a newbie, now I'm a junior. But that's ok. My contribution to this site has gone unnoticed. Why am I not "the invisible arhat".
                  So it's supposed to be newbie, then junior, then associate status? I had no idea. I wonder why the avatar makes a difference?

Comment

Oh, maybe it's associate before junior and I had no clue. I just don't consider junior to be any kind of status. Just a junior. And the avatar doesn't make a difference I guess. I was just making an excuse.

Comment

n00b--->ass--->jr--->sr---->god

Kinda like school, except no god.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                      X