Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shame on nigga who try to run game on a nigga!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shame on nigga who try to run game on a nigga!!!

October 13, 2004 12:54 PM US Eastern Timezone

O'Reilly Sues Manhattan Attorney, His Law Firm and Employee in Extortion Scheme

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 13, 2004--Bill O'Reilly, host of the FOX News Channel's The O'Reilly Factor, filed suit today in Nassau County Supreme Court against a Manhattan attorney, his law firm, Morelli & Associates, and a FOX News employee for attempting to extort $60 million dollars from Mr. O'Reilly.

Benedict P. Morelli, a Manhattan attorney, and the FOX News employee, threatened to sue Mr. O'Reilly and FOX News claiming Mr. O'Reilly allegedly engaged in offensive conversations with the employee. The employee worked for Mr. O'Reilly for four years before moving to Cable News Network (CNN) earlier this year. After just five months at CNN, the employee asked Mr. O'Reilly to return to Fox News, and did so in July of this year.

The complaint filed by Mr. O'Reilly alleges that Mr. Morelli and the employee engaged in an extortion attempt by threatening to file a well-publicized lawsuit and demanding an exorbitant financial settlement for hush money. The complaint describes Mr. Morelli's demand that Mr. O'Reilly pay the pair "nothing less than $60 million." In addition, Mr. Morelli claimed he "wanted to punish not only O'Reilly, but FOX News."

Mr. O'Reilly said, "As a public figure, I have received many threats. But enough is enough...the threats stop now. I will not give in to extortion." While Mr. O'Reilly is seeking unspecified damages, he stated that he would donate "one hundred percent" of the monetary damages to charity.

In addition to the extortion lawsuit, Mr. O'Reilly has also sued Mr. Morelli, his law firm, and the employee for intentional infliction of emotional distress and wrongful interference with contractual relations, alleging that their accusations threatened to impair his reputation and standing with his employers and the public.
    "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

I don't know about you, but I like seeing attorneys get sued, LOL. It would be a great learning experience for them.
    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
    russbo.com

Comment

this is why

Read it here.

and here:

I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
      "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
      "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
      "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

How good a year is Al franken having? First Limbaugh then this. Obviously it's not a simple case of extortion. Once the tapes hit Howard Sterns airwaves it's over. way over. Too bad, I like the guys show. He was a huge asshole to this lady though.
        "I'm like Tupac: Who can stop me?"

Comment

it should be obvious by now that all republicans are pain-killer-addicted womanizing assholes who like prostitutes. anyone who disagrees must be in denial.

Comment

Working...
          X