Bush vs Kerry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush vs Kerry

I am really surprised that there has not been many posts on the Debates. BOTH Bush and Kerry with the wifes are all in Las Vegas today. Bush at UNLV and Kerry at Sands Convention Center. I am not driving near the Strip and Airport today, traffic is going to be all messed up. Traffic has already been screwed with all the construction on and near highways, with Metro and Secret Service controlling the streets, who knows what they are going to do. I'm staying near home.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

And Michael Moore is coming here tomorrow.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

I didn't get to see the debate last night, but I just had a good laugh when I read about the gay marriage portion of it in the paper. In response to Bush's comment about the courts 'defining the definition' of marriage and about whether a gay person chooses to be gay or is born that way, Kerry responded w/ "Well, if you ask Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter, I'm sure she'll tell you she was born that way..." Hilarious!

Comment

Bush wiped the floor with that flip flopping, politically motivated, rich, phony with the very ugly wife.

Comment

did you really just call a presidential candidate "politically motivated"?

Comment

lollo What I meant was Bush went and stayed in Iraq for reasons that are beyond winning the admiration of the voting masses. Kerry attacks Bush on the war but in the next breadth says he would do the same thing(with French approval of course).

Comment

He also had the gall to call a presidential candidate "rich"

Don't you pretty much have to be rich to be a presidential candidate?

Comment

Kerry is one of, if not the richest, candidate ever.

You'll find I have the gall to say pretty much anything I dam well please.
                I'm just that kind of guy.

Comment

Laura > Thereza

Or however you spell it. And,

Bush daughters > Kerry kids.
                  Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Yea, could you imagine Theresa Heinz as first lady??
                    Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                    russbo.com

Comment

Only as much as I can imagine Hilary Clinton as a human being.
                      Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Working...
                      X