where can I find a legal copy of Iron and silk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can I find a legal copy of Iron and silk

I want to get one for my martial arts teacher. Nobody I know has seen it. So, I want to get a copy.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Good question. I haven't been able to find it either.
    Years ago, my teacher was sick and missed his kung fu classes for a week, and when he came back everyone asked him, "Where the hell have you been? You missed it!" During that week the entire class had been extras in Pan's "Talons of the Eagle." His Sifu had even had a very small role in it.
    I've found Talons of the Eagle online for about $10.00, so it's easy to get if you want to see more of Pan (besides obviously in Shaolin Temple.)

Comment

I have one, I don't remember where I got it though...
      I'll look around for a copy on the internet this weekend and let you know.
      practice wu de

Comment

Thanks Shaolinstylee!

Comment

Found it at Amazon.com
          Funny, I don't remember them having it before, but they've got it now.

Comment

thanks, I will let him know
            "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

You can try checking out online retailers like Amazon or eBay for a legal copy of “Iron and Silk”.

Comment

Working...
              X