Bush ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush ?

And you want this guy to President again?
    Bush Video (Click Here)
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

YEP!

4 more Years!!! Yahoo! Rootin tootin cowboy!

I couldn't open the video but I'm sure it is nothing that will sway my opinion.

Comment

i didn't open it either, but i'm sure that's true...

Comment

press F5 a few times until it opens

Comment

Just give it a couple seconds... opens slowly.
          I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
          "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
          "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

well i never said i tried to open it.

Comment

Nothing Wrong?

So there is nothing wrong with this?
              Attached Files

Comment

well i feel like a president incapable of giving the finger would be an inappropriate choice for the city of philadelphia.

then again, so would a president that spends huge amounts of his time at a ranch.

this city can never win. we're counting on you, eagles...

Comment

When and where was that taken? I find it hard to believe someone who is as used to the public spotlight as him would do that.

Even if it is real I still back him. All the way. At least I know where he stands.

Comment

Kind of reminds me of the many teens i see running around giving the finger. Then again I've seen a couple of adults give the finger, *shrug* oh well.

Comment

It just shows he's a little boy. When's the last time you gave someone the finger?

If you say, "Recently," well, that proves my point. If you say, "It's been a long, long time," than the point's there again.
                      ZhongwenMovies.com

Comment

steve why did you leave out his laugh after he gave the finger.... that laugh goddam near killed me

Comment

Hard to show all of it in the 8 frame animated .gif I made.

Comment

I'll ask it again. Where are these from? In this day and age it would be easy to doctor a clip.

Comment

After tomorrow, It really doesn't matter anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X