how do you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you...

Just curious, where do you all find your money to travel to China. Especially you Doc, you're travelling so often. What are your jobs guys? How many of you want to make martial arts teaching their job?
    =========
    Peace out!

Come to Vegas and win a million dollars.
    I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed.
    "Life can keep providing the rain and I'll keep providing the parade."
    "I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle."
    "Whatever guy said that money don't buy you pleasure didn't know where to go shopping"

Comment

After college I got this here fat-money job in Japan teaching English. My vacations are short but I definately have money to spend on travelling. In fact, many people teaching English in Japan do it soley for the fact that they can travel all over Asia frequently and cheaply.

And really...it's not a question of 'finding' the money, its merely prioritizing what you do with your money and your life. For two Aikido classes on Sunday I pay nearly $30 for travel. I do this every week, have no qualms, but easily cringe if I have to pay over $10 at a resturant for a meal. I've met people in China and Japan who don't make as much money as me but somehow make ends meet and make dues and travel costs.

The only reasons I would really want to teach MA for a living are if my teacher invited me to do so or if I had absolutly nobody and no school to train with. Why make a passion just a job?
      -Jesse Pasleytm
      "How do I know? Because my sensei told me!"

Comment

Working...
      X