Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor shortage

http://content.health.msn.com/content/Article/96/103718.htm

I thinking perhaps being a physicians assistant would be a good idea. To be a doctor yea got to go to medical school.
    "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

And besides, who would want to be a doctor anyway?
    Certainly no one in this forum. One is better off devoting oneself to more gentlemanly pursuits, such as the practice of law.

Comment

Or the practice of poking people with sharp metal objects, and then telling them to drink foul smelling teas......

Show me a man who has forgotten words, so that I can have a word with him.

Comment

Hmm, sticking people with needles, hmm now that's an interesting job.
        "If you want pure self-defense buy a can of mace." Grandmaster Villari (I think that is it).

Comment

They say pharmacy is a really, really good choice. The hours, the pay, the time in school, etc, etc.

My sister is planning on that as is my cousin, and I am thinking of......*sigh* denstistry.

Argh
          Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

hmm... I don't know, it would be cool if you made the stuff for dentists office.

Comment

Originally posted by Swordless
              And besides, who would want to be a doctor anyway?
              Certainly no one in this forum. One is better off devoting oneself to more gentlemanly pursuits, such as the practice of law.
              OK, now that's classic. God help us.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

I don't know, I think practicing medicine in my personal opinion, a more gentlemanly pursuit.

Comment

I work at a law firm, so I've been around lawyers (oh I'm sorry...ATTORNEYS) for 40 hours a week for the last 2 years. From this experience, it seems to me that the practice of law ain't all that gentlemanly.

Comment

my boss is a lawyer and very gentlemanly. he eats matzoh with "i can't believe it's not butter", or fried fish, every day for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X