Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cigarettes Marlboro

Good afternoon to all of you!
    Will you be so kind to give me the address of some internet shop where I can buy cigarettes Marlboro?

i "quit" smoking a few months ago, but if you're going to smoke, you should definitely stick to buying them over the net, as they are typically much cheaper. then again, they're cheaper for me because i live in the states, and judging by your dialect, you don't, so it might be more cost effective for you to just pick them up from a shop around you (to avoid shipping and handling). there are sites all over the place, just do a search on google.com or something, maybe even try the official marlboro site.

anyway man, marlboros suck. smoke camels. oh and uh, remember, smoking is bad for your health.

Comment

cigarettes Marlboro

I smoke Monte Carlo. The price is amazing, only $6.25. I found them in www.smokeandshop.com. The tobacco is rather good, so I advise it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsan
        they're cheaper for me because i live in the states, and judging by your dialect, you don't, so it might be more cost effective for you to just pick them up from a shop around you (to avoid shipping and handling).

Let him be, Zach, he want's to be an American cowboy, let him be.

This here is flavor country.
        Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

The Marlboro man died of lung cancer. (both of them). So much for being an american cowboy. And this is an interesting thread for traditional chinese medicine. Where's Dao when you need him?
          Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
          russbo.com

Comment

Don't you guys have any sense of humor??
            Doc is near, though.

hahaha

Comment

People die in Flavor Country, that is a fact. But I think it's alllll worth it...*takes a long drag and tips hat down over eyes while sun sets in the background and my stallion, who is tied up does that little standing up thing while going, "HREEEE-HEHHEEEE!"*
              Becoming what I've dreamed about.

Comment

Wonder where Boriss is from. Keep thinking of that cartoon with Natasha...
                Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
                russbo.com

Comment

Working...
                X