Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• docstore books

Dear Doc,
    In a previous thread in this section you said the docstore had Shi De Qian's Shaolin Encyclopedia. How much does it cost, and where do we go to get it? I can't find it in the books section, or when I search for it. Does it have to be ordered special? Is it available now? Thanks for your help!

I know he has the tagou books.. not sure about the de qian ones though.
    practice wu de

Comment

I have a DeQian book, (it's mine), but I have to look in storage to see if I have others. I can get more, though it will take a bit. Shipping from China is a pain.
      Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
      russbo.com

Comment

Dear Doc,
        I would really appreciate it if you would check. Do you have any indication, or estimate of what the price would be? Thanks again, green.

Comment

As I remember, Shi De Qian's book is completly in Chinese. First, could you tell me if it's Simplified Characters and Doc, are you able to read the whole thing?
          =========
          Peace out!

Comment

Could I have please an answer?
            =========
            Peace out!

Comment

No, I cannot read the whole thing. In fact, I can't read any thing. I believe, from looking at it, it's all simplified Chinese characters. Remember, it was published "recently", so, I seriously doubt it's traditional. And, I do have a few of them here.

Sorry I've been "away". I've been dealing with monk and server issues.
              Experienced Community organizer. Yeah, let's choose him to run the free world. It will be historic. What could possibly go wrong...

"You're just a jaded cynical mother****er...." Jeffpeg

(more comments in my User Profile)
              russbo.com

Comment

Working...
              X